Let's Do Content Marketing
1. Content Creation
If it’s one thing AI will never replace, it’s a great writer (looking at you, Jasper). I take on projects from serious companies looking for top-quality writing and deliver above expectations every time. I write with the best of ’em, and that’s a fact.
The truth is, I love creating awesome content for awesome people. If you’re a team player looking for top-quality content, I’m your guy. If you work with me, you can expect…
- Immaculate writing: I’m a native English speaker who always frustrated my teachers by acing their essays with no studying
- Versatility: I can write like a third grader, or in iambic pentameter. Your choice
- SEO-optimized content: I leverage a deep understanding of SEO deriving from my broad experience in this sector. Working with me, you can expect articles ready to reach page one.
- Communication: I’m never too busy for my clients. You can expect me to be readily available during the creation process (just be warned, I do sleep)
- Honesty: If I can’t do something, I’ll be upfront and honest about it, rather than trying to scrape by. $10,000 to write about theoretical physics? Sorry, I’m not qualified
- Meta Wants to Schedule Your Next Doctor’s Appointment; Appointlet
- The Best Podcast Interview Questions Ever; Spreaker
- Cold Emailing: Finding the Personalization Balance; Close
- How to Stop Clients From Ghosting Your Business; NiceReply
- How To Buy an Incredible Amazon KDP Business; Flippa
- The Best Time to Post on TikTok; Pixlee
- 7 Tips for Standing Out as a Recruiter; Recruiter Today
- 5 Ways Healthcare is Undergoing Digital Transformation; Classic Informatics
- Content Marketing
- Cold Outreach
- Social Media Marketing
- Side Hustles
- Tech and Emerging Trends
- Graphic Design
- Email Marketing
- Professional Sustainability
- Affiliate Marketing
…and adjacent topics. Sounding good? Here’s what I’ll need from you:
- A budget of at least $150 per article
- A clear outline of your expectations. Special requests may incur additional fees
- Willing and able to communicate Monday thru Friday
- A timeline of at least 2-3 weeks, though I can expedite for a nominal fee
- If I sound like a good fit, message me on LinkedIn (DMs open to all) and we’ll chat.
2. Content Maintenance
Between the following two choices, who does Google like better (generally)?
- An larger content library with outdated, unoptimized content
- A small, SEO-optimized content library with up-to-date info and original research
3. Guest Authorship
If you’re an established brand (DR 70+) in a space similar to mine, let’s talk about sharing my personal experience with your audience. I’m happy to discuss things such as:
- How SamSzu went from 1-41 DR in two months
- How I achieved an 18%+ response rate to my cold emails
- How I secured contracts with major brands just months into my content marketing career
- How I punch way above my weight in building invaluable relationships
- How I used side hustles to stay self-employed my entire adult life
…as well as how to pronounce my last name. Contact me on LinkedIn (again, DMs are open to all), and we’ll discuss.
To clarify, this is free in the pecuniary sense. I will leverage your brand for promotional purposes, however.
4. Backlink Outreach Consultancy
I took my website from 1-41 DR in two months and have continued to build high-quality backlinks since — even while focused on my other work. I can teach you or your team how to:
- Secure DR 70+ in-content links with ease
- Perform link outreach in a way that gratifies content managers rather than annoys them
- Leverage unconventional tactics for faster results
- Build high-quality partnerships that massively catalyze your growth
- Make cold outreach a dream with phenomenally high response rates
I’m constantly receiving cringe-worthy requests for backlinks in my inbox, to which I often reply with constructive feedback. Why? Because I love helping people. Contact me on LinkedIn, and let’s see how I can be of assistance.